[asterisk-users] Problem with cisco 7970G [j.munoz at epsilontel.com]

Jorge Munoz J.Munoz at epsilontel.com
Fri May 16 08:46:06 CDT 2008

Hi everyone

This is the first time I post something here  so  I'm sorry about my
English,  I don't know how to write properly.

Well, I've been working with Cisco 7960 telephones and my boss bought
new ones , 7970G with SIP70.8-2-2SR3S firmware version, those work
perfectly, but one of them has the SIP70.8.3.5S version, and this one
doesn't connect to the server ,  I wanted to install the SIP70.8.2.2SR3S
version, but I couldn't, is there anyone who knows how to do it?

Many thanks.