[asterisk-users] playing .gsm sounds through a web browser

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Fri May 16 04:43:36 CDT 2008

I don't want to add to the list of supported players - my suggestion is to
do the recordings as WAV, so you get the same quality and compression
results but it's playable natively on any Windows box.
Another choice to get this issue solved, if you have a system  that is not
24/7 in use, why not running a nightly job to do recoding to voice-rate
MP3? playable anywhere, good quality, small footprint.
I have a makefile somewhere to do that, even starting from .gsm.... I
think it's this one: http://astrecipes.net/index.php?n=294
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics