[asterisk-users] Asterisk dropping around 2% of ALL calls ever since we moved to EM_W signalling?

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Thu May 15 16:25:56 CDT 2008

Make SURE you are not using callprogress=yes or busydetect=yes (they
default to no).  These options are commonly known in the Asterisk world
as "randomlydisconnectmycalls=yes".

--
Consulting for Asterisk, Polycom, Sangoma, Digium, Cisco, LAN, WAN, QoS,
T-1, PRI, Frame Relay, Linux, and network design.  Based near