[asterisk-users] Number of meetme conferences

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Thu May 15 13:23:58 CDT 2008

Hello,

The capacity greatly depends on the rate of calls entering and leaving
those conferences.

I see that you do call center systems so I would guess that the rate
would be fairly rapid.

It is really something you have to test and see. Using VICIDIAL in
performance testing mode I have gotten to over 100 conferences on a
similarly equipped server with a very rapid call turnover rate.

MATT---