[asterisk-users] how to find the logs for this problem

enediel gonzalez enediel at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 11:23:00 CDT 2008

Hello

in extentions.conf I have the following menu

[voicemenu-custom-3]
comment = testmenunew
alias_exten = 6004
include = default
exten = s,1,Answer
exten = s,2,Background(thank-you-for-calling)
exten = s,3,Agi(agi://10.10.10.155/noaction)
exten = s,4,Hangup

There is a windows server who manages to flow on the menu for the calling clients, the application runs properly on one server, for some unknow reason it's no possible to run it on another one, I exhausted the ideas to figure out on windows why this second server can not communicate with asterisk, not firewall, not blocking ports, etc.

I wan to find into the asterisk logs which problem it found to communicate to the server, I listen the first message, after hang up.

I have installed the last version of asterisk now.

Thank you in advance for any advice

Enediel