[asterisk-users] Friday May 16th @1 Noon EDT: VoIP Users Conference is about Click 2 Call

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 00:50:50 CDT 2008

Basic info site: http://VoipUsersConference.org

Hi,

What if you could connect people or businesses without having them
require hardware or software of any kind? I've always been interested
in this idea and now it's a reality with several choices to
investigate.

We've spoken to Yusuf Motiwala, TringMe's CEO before on a call.
TringMe has recently announced an expanded system and API to make
unified messaging something anyone with asterisk can accomplish.
Here's the latest on what TringMe is up to:
http://blog.tringme.com/tringme-announces-the-availability-of-mobilevoip-application/

Ted Gibson of 1EZPhone.com has also been on previous calls and they
too are planning on offering solutions in this area.
http://1ezphone.com/ is where you see what they're up to.

Friday's call would be a good place to ask any questions you may have
about C2C (Click to Call), beginning with "Why do we care?" and moving
forward with "How can we implement it?"

PSTN: Call (724) 444-7444 and enter 22622# 1# (or your PIN or set
callerid to your PIN)

SIP asterisk
exten => 1234,1, NoOp(Calling Talkshoe conf bridge)
exten => 1234,n, Dial(SIP/123 at 66.212.134.192,60,D22622#1#))
or phone sip:123 at 66.212.134.192

More info

IRC channel on Freenode.net #voip-users-conference

RSS Feed for past conferences http://feeds.feedburner.com/AstUser

Forums, blogs, scheduling, social network: http://food4wine.ning.com

Short URL to post to friends who may be interested: http://x2z.eu

Finally, you can look at all conference archives on a single page:

http://food4wine.ning.com/conference