[asterisk-users] voicemail not sending emails

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Wed May 14 19:11:12 CDT 2008

On Wednesday 14 May 2008 17:19:09 Roberto Milani wrote:
> I do have a mail transport agent configured
>
> It is msmtp and it is working just fine I tested it on the command
> line and I receive the test email
>
> I have a link from sendmail pointing to msmtp.
> but it never get called.

I've noted that the times that you've tested this, you've used
msmtp on the command line.  Some commands behave differently
if you call them with a different name.  For example, if sh is linked to
bash and you call it, bash drops some of its features to more closely
match sh.  Could it be that msmtp acts the same way, and you need
to test that behavior (calling it as sendmail)?

--
Tilghman