[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4.20-rc3 and 1.6.0-beta9 Now Available

Erik de Wild: Tripple-o info at tripple-o.nl
Wed May 14 17:21:55 CDT 2008

I would like to spend some time testing new versions but the big
question is, what should I test, how and how to report about the
results. I assume that the basics are tested before release. Is there
a set of testscripts so I can pick one or two (f.i. the queue / agent
testscrip and the features testscript) and report about the results. I
think it would be a good idea to offer the option to "adopt" a
testscript so one can do the specific tests with every new release and
have the idea to have done something usefull for the Asterisk project.
It is just a thought.