[asterisk-users] anyone from Joplin, MO

David Backeberg dbackeberg at gmail.com
Wed May 14 15:53:30 CDT 2008

I can't speak for others, but I'm on here from a non-work address.
Asterisk is a competitive advantage, and I think many businesses are
reticent to advertise to their competitors how much money they saved
on such a great phone system. We're saving literally hundreds of
thousands of dollars by avoiding the ugly proprietary phone systems
from the usual telco crowd.

If you can't make the argument for asterisk by comparing the costs
against a proprietary phone system, just pull some quotes from a
proprietary phones salesperson. It should be a very easy business
decision, made on dollars and cents.