[asterisk-users] anyone from Joplin, MO

Bryson Medlock bmedlock at chcchurch.org
Wed May 14 14:39:40 CDT 2008

I'm trying to convince my employer to deploy an Asterisk based system, but
one member of the leadership team is against it.  The rest of the team is
for it, but he's convinced them that we should find other organisations in
the Joplin, MO area who are using Asterisk first because, "we don't want to
be the first in our area."  I can't fathom how that's relevant, since I have
shown them case studies from much larger organisations than us around the
country, and personally talked with other organisations using Asterisk, and
found one small business with about 10 phones in Joplin, MO and talked to
them, but he's insistent we find an organisation with 50-75 or more phones
in the Joplin, MO area using Asterisk before we go ahead.
So, is there anyone out there from the Joplin, MO area using Asterisk, or do
you know of someone who is?  If so, please contact me so I can go forward
with this project.

Thanks,
Bryson