[asterisk-users] New Asterisk Deployment - Need some tips

John Signorello jsignorello at ispbx.com
Wed May 14 08:32:40 CDT 2008

I would have to agree with Grey Man, a pilot project is one way to start up.

I would also seriously recommend buying some consulting time from an
experienced Asterisk PBX vendor/dealer/consultant.

The cost is negligible in light of the scope of your project.

A pilot project will only give you a glimpse of what is required.

You have to have a design that incorporates your eventual build out.
A pilot by itself is not going to give you that. You will need help from
a source that can bring their experience to help you tip toe around the
potential land mines you can encounter.

regards,

John Signorello
Managing Partner