[asterisk-users] No-mobo PC for USB Drives Enclosure?

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Tue May 13 23:06:41 CDT 2008

To turn on an ATX power supply that isn't connected to a motherboard use
a wire or paper clip to short the green wire (PS_ON) to any one of the
black wires (COM).

Pins 14 and 15....

Now that's the cheapest solution I can give you....

Alex

Snip...

					If I can just