[asterisk-users] BLF Compatible Phones

Matt Watson mwatson at becon.org
Tue May 13 14:58:34 CDT 2008

I'm using Aastra 57i + 560M sidecars for receptionists... the only downside is that they support a max of 50 BLF subscriptions... you can setup up to 180 blf keys with 3 560Ms but it will still only subscribe to a max of 50... from what I understand it's a firmware limitation.

For 4-6 phones you could probably get away with doing it directly on the 57i with no 560M's (or 536M's) too many more phones and you'd need the sidecars just for the extra buttons I think.

--
Matt