[asterisk-users] Queues, monitor-join=yes, and volume

Asterisk asterisk at abraxas.si
Tue May 13 09:42:37 CDT 2008

Hi guys,

I have few queues configured on my PBX that have:

monitor-format=wav
monitor-join=yes

My problem is that the volume of the clients who are calling into these queues is slightly higher than the volume of the agents.

Is there any way to modify the volume (either lower the volume of the clients, or increase the volume of the agents) while doing the join of the "-in" and "-out" files into one recording?

I'm using version 1.2.9, which I think uses soxmix for joining the files?

Thanks, Alex