[asterisk-users] Calls on E1 TDMoE span are dropped at random

Florian Hackenberger f.hackenberger at chello.at
Tue May 13 08:57:29 CDT 2008

On Tuesday 13 May 2008, Steve Totaro wrote:
> You can be shot several times and not die.  I would try
> resetinterval=never just to be able to to say "Not the problem"
> rather than "Probably not the problem.
I'll do that, although I'm pretty sure that the setting is not the
problem as the yellow alarm occured quite often a few minutes after
restarting asterisk and the default is 3600 seconds.

> PRI debug info would be a great help too.
The log I sent in the original message contains pri debug messages. I
just had another look at it.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
	Florian