[asterisk-users] Paging for analoge devices

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 07:35:29 CDT 2008

Hi Steve;

If we give a look for the link
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+page
there are some topics not cleared to complete the
paging senario:

1) Why to use Set(_ALERT_INFO="RA")? And how can I
know what each device take?

2) Does the following work for Polycom:

SIPAddHeader(Call-Info:<sip:domain>\;answer-after=0)

3) Can I do paging without use Page and only by using
Dial (but I will set the previous paramters as
needed)?

4) Any configuration need to be done on the Meet Me
conference to have the Paging working fine?

Regards
Bilal

--- Steve Totaro <stotaro at totarotechnologies.com>

=== message truncated ===