[asterisk-users] cannot get calls with Tellfree brazilian provider

gincantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Tue May 13 05:29:50 CDT 2008

Hi,
I'm making some tests with Tellfree brazilian provider. I'm using 2
users A and B, one for calling and the other to receive calls. When I
make a call I can see (from the CLI console) user A is calling user B
but user B does not answer (the phone continues to ring) even if the
"sip show registry" command says user B is registered.
In my sip.conf I have:

register => userB:password at sip.tellfree.net/userB

[userB]
type = peer
nat = yes
insecure = very
canreinvite = yes
qualify = yes
;---- Authentication and channel options ----
secret = xxxxxx
username = yyyyyyy
authuser = yyyyyyy
authname = yyyyyyy
fromuser = yyyyyyy
host = sip.tellfree.net
fromdomain = sip.tellfree.net
port = 5060
context = tellfreein

Is there anybody (Brazilian or not) who can give me a hint, please?

Thank you.

Giorgio