[asterisk-users] business class sip provider with a SIP proxy server in India ?

Vikas topgun9 at gmail.com
Mon May 12 17:21:06 CDT 2008

I need SIP trunking from a high quality business service provider for
25,000 SIP minutes growing at approximately 10% each month.

Currently we are using exgn.net to provide inbound 800 (Costs $200 for
approx 10,000 minutes a month)
and we are using broadvoice.com for outgoing calls (Costs $100 for
approx 15,000 minutes a month. We have two unlimited business plans
with them.)

The reason I want to change over to a different sip trunk provider is:
1. Broadvoice.com will only allow 2 channels to be active at one time.
To have more then two concurrent calls we need to have more then one
line and each line will have its own caller id. I would like to have
one caller id and broadvoice will not allow 4 channels with 1 caller
id. Even If I am willing to pay for the 2 lines.

2. I would prefer to have a single provider for both the inbound 800
calls and the outgoing calls.

3. Possibly save some money.

My requirements are:
1. A lot of the customer support is done from India. So if there is a
SIP provider with a SIP proxy server in India that would definitely be
a plus.

2. The offices in US are both on each coast and west coast with their
own local asterisk servers. So I defnitely want a SIP provider with
multiple SIP proxy servers distributed geographically.

I have considered the following vendors till now:
1. Bandwidth.com -> Left them a voice mail and filled out the inquiry
form on their website. Still waiting to hear back from them.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

Sysadmin
http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com
Internets First get out of debt community