[asterisk-users] 3U server chassis & Digium TE405P?

Andreas van dem Helge joakimsen at gmail.com
Mon May 12 16:30:02 CDT 2008

A quality 3U chassis will mount the cards parallel to the mainboard
with the use of a riser card, just as a 1U chassis does.

If you are intent on sourcing the components yourself may I suggest a
Tyan or Supermicro "barebones" server? I think that is the best
solution for integration in these sort of specialized systems. I know
they've saved me many headaches.