[asterisk-users] 3U server chassis & Digium TE405P?

Al Baker bwentdg at pipeline.com
Mon May 12 15:54:13 CDT 2008

Getting the RIGHT card for the RIGHT bus type and the RIGHT Chassis is
NOT as simple
as everyone will lead you to believe.

My suggestion, worth exactly what you paid for it.... :)

Get Exact Spec for the card your are considering and FAX / Email to PC
vendor and have him
send you In Writing that the card WILL fit in the box and in the bus.

Then I would get the Exact Spec for the BOX and BUS in the box and send
to DIGIUM or their OEM
and get THEM to tell you it should all work.

Overkill - some will say yes.
But....
THEY won't be sitting there with you if your expensive Server comes in
and your expensive   card come in an they no-workie together