[asterisk-users] Zap Channels Collide (Incoming & Outgoing)

Bill Andersen andersen at mwdental.com
Mon May 12 10:09:46 CDT 2008

Eric Wieling wrote:
> People that try to "wing it" and install Asterisk when they don't know
> telecom just gives people a bad impression of Asterisk and VoIP in
> general.  This helps nobody except the pocketbook of the consultant.

I agree.  But I think that comment is incredibly funny.  I'd like to
re-write it for about 20 years ago... (and some even today)

"People that try to "wing it" and install Networks when they don't know
networking just gives people a bad impression of Servers and Computers in
general."

People = Telco Guys

Oh, yes.  I saw an entire Cat 5 network on punch blocks one time!
Everybody needs to learn the "other side" before getting involved.

Bill