[asterisk-users] Lone worker system

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Mon May 12 10:02:05 CDT 2008

He wants a randomly generated phone call to be generated to a specific
extension.
Eg once an hour for the midnight to dawn shift at a random time per
hour.

When the person picks up they are asked a question using an audio file.
(or text to speech).

Then the person has to enter the correct dtmf answering the question (eg
1 - 5)

If the person fails to answer the phone (I'm guessing here but a second
call will be placed 2 mins later).

If this call is also 'fail to answer' an escalation call to a supervisor
or something similar will occur indicating that the 'lone worker' failed
to respond and is either - dead from a stabbing, or 2 jerking off in the
bathroom and not at his post.

Cheers,
Dean

P.S. Hope your lone worker is paid a lot to be working for a shitty
company checking up on them like that :)

<SteveH at brendata.co.uk>