[asterisk-users] Dialplan Visualization (Extensions.conf orDialplan Show)

Martin B. Smith martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Mon May 12 06:57:30 CDT 2008

Hello list,

I've done some work with basic parsing of extensions.conf in order to
generate some visualizations of the dialplan. I've just posted it this past
weekend over on the Asterisk-Java blog at asterisk-java.org. There's a Java
web start demo if you have your extensions.conf handy.

Cheers,

=Martin Smith, Systems Developer
martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Bureau of Economic and Business Research
University of Florida
(352) 392-0171 Ext. 221