[asterisk-users] Out-Going Callerid

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Sun May 11 20:40:22 CDT 2008

This happened to me here in the US. T-Mobile was the carrier that I had
a hard time with, land lines, and all other carriers worked fine. It
seams that T-Mobile, was not accepting calls that it could not confirm
the ANI on.

The solution was on the Telco side. I had enabled a feature that allowed
me to change the ANI of outgoing calls to those within my DID block. Any
calls outside that block the telco would send out with a ANI flag of
'presented, but not-confirmed' message.

Try setting your CallerID to your BTN (Billing Telephone number, or ANI)
and see what happens.

Hope this helps, don't know much about the UK NTL lines but this had me
stumped for a while......

Alex

Sydenham