[asterisk-users] Best Linux distribution to use in Asterisk server

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Fri May 9 14:53:39 CDT 2008

On Friday 09 May 2008 10:19:23 am equis software wrote:
> Hi, I allways use Gentoo y my Asterisk servers and work well, but what do
> you think about to use Ubuntu or another distibution??
>
> Thanks

I have used Fedora 7 & 8 on both i386 & x86_64.  I have used the RPMs from
atrpms.net in the past and now I use the RPMs from Fedora.  I have never had
any trouble with Asterisk, though Zaptel has been quirky now and then, but
that was always a bug that was resolved upstream in the next version of
Zaptel.

--
Anthony -  http://messinet.com - http://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E