[asterisk-users] func_odbc creating records or best practice

Al Baker bwentdg at pipeline.com
Fri May 9 09:19:53 CDT 2008

I would love to be able to issues the necessary Mysql commands to have
true TRANSACTIONS
Such as - Begin Transaction
               Select @var=agent.id, agent.exstension where
agent.status='free'
                Update agent.status='BUSY' where agent.id=@var
                End Transaction
Of Course the syntax I used above is just psuedo-code and NOT correct MySQL
but I think you can see what I am trying to do. Which I think would be
darn handy !!!