[asterisk-users] help with rotating number plan

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Thu May 8 17:41:22 CDT 2008

On Thu, 8 May 2008, Paul Belanger wrote:

> I do link the idea of have a queue answer the calls and route to the
> extensions, but will have to figure out a way to do this with have the
> SIP extensions logging into the queues.

You can define a device to be a member of a queue in queue.conf. For
example:

[customer-service]
         context                         = customer-service
         member                          = sip/cs1
         member                          = sip/cs2
         member                          = sip/super2
         strategy                        = rrmemory

Thanks in advance,