[asterisk-users] One way audio...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Thu May 8 15:20:51 CDT 2008

	I have narrowed the problem to a parameter called "Symmetric RTP" on
the SPA3102.  If I disable that I will get the same one way audio
problem as the PAP2T.  Unfortunately it seems that the Symmetric RTP
parameter is only available on the SPA3102 and not on the PAP2T.  I got
this definition from the web:

(SPA3102 only) Enable symmetric RTP operation. If enabled, the SPA3102
sends RTP packets to the source address and port of the last received
valid inbound RTP packet. If disabled (or before the first RTP packet
arrives) the SPA3102 sends RTP to the destination as indicated in the
inbound SDP.

	So I am guessing that the problem is that the inbound SDP is not set
correctly by Asterisk when the call is bridged to the Avaya.