[asterisk-users] Out-Going Calleriid

Alastair Battrick al at aj8.org
Thu May 8 02:52:50 CDT 2008

Tim Guy wrote:
> It's a ISDN30 PRI on NTL(Virgin) in the UK
>
> I currently have a Mitel 3300 connected happily sending CallerID's so I
> know it the teleco supports it.
>
> The Mitel is set to send 01926xxxxxx so that's what I'm trying to get
> Asterisk to send.
>
> Running an Openvox D210E that runs with wct4xxp drivers.
>
> It definitely work before so it must be something I've done, OR, a
> certain driver / zaptel version
>
> Caller id in-coming is fine, just won't send out.

If you view the asterisk debug for an outgoing call, what do you see
your system sending out?

My ISDN30 PRI with NTL/Virgin only sends the last 4 digits:

[s at macro-outbound-callerid:10] Set("IAX2/255-8", "USEROUTCID="Alastair
Battrick" <0255>") in new stack
[s at macro-outbound-callerid:23] NoOp("IAX2/255-2", "CallerID set to
"Alastair Battrick" <0255>") in new stack
--
Alastair Battrick