[asterisk-users] DUNDi call impossible in one direction

Matt Watson mwatson at becon.org
Wed May 7 22:07:21 CDT 2008

Are you using IAX2 as your transport between the 2 servers or SIP?

If you are using IAX2, are you using Asterisk 1.4.18.1 or 1.4.19.1 on either machine?  If so, you may be encountering the IAX2 bug that some have been discussing on the list recently.... you can read it here: http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2008-May/211000.html

--
Matt