[asterisk-users] Mediatrix 2102's

Daniel Lynes astuser at westwoodvillagecomputers.com
Wed May 7 16:36:45 CDT 2008

Hello all.

I'm encountering an issue whereby a Mediatrix 2102 is able to register,
authenticate, and place a call into an asterisk box.  However, the
problem happens when the asterisk box tries to proxy the call to another
Mediatrix 2102, or back to the other port on the same Mediatrix 2102.
No call progression, and times out trying to send a message back to the
Mediatrix, or to a new one.

Please find attached a wireshark packet capture of the issue.

If anyone could give me an idea as to where I can start looking to solve
this issue, or if they have some experience in getting Mediatrix devices
talking to each other through Asterisk, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.