[asterisk-users] Out-Going Calleriid

Tim Guy Tim at nsoptimum.co.uk
Wed May 7 13:46:59 CDT 2008

Installing a new box onto UK NTL (Virgin Media)

During testing phase the callerid worked, now it doesn't.

Can someone confirm that my syntax is right before I start ripping the
configs to bits

exten => _9.,1,Set(CALLERID(number)=01926xxxxxx)
exten => _9.,2,Dial(ZAP/1/${EXTEN:1})

Ive tried all permutations of the CALLERID (ie CALLERID(NAME) and
CALLERID(NUMBER) but it just wont work anymore.

Zapata has the following relevant settings

usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes

Im Stumped

Tim

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. Unless specifically stated, the contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients must preserve this confidentiality and should please advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission. The views an opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of NS Optimum Ltd. Although this e-mail and attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defects which may affect any computer or IT systems into which they are received, no responsibility is accepted by NS Optimum Ltd for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof.

Place of registration: England, Registered Office: Jenton Road, Sydenham Ind Est, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV31 1XS, Registered No 3018839