[asterisk-users] Newbie alert: VoIP hardware

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed May 7 09:22:28 CDT 2008

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 9:40 AM, Tilghman Lesher
<tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com> wrote:

>  Note that purchasing Digium boards helps pay for full time Asterisk
>  development, and purchasing clone boards does not pay for even a part-time
>  Asterisk developer.
>
>  --
>  Tilghman

BTW, I am all for having payed Asterisk Developers but I think it is
needless to say that Asterisk would immediately see many more free
Devs or be forked (as it has for other reasons such as the dual
licensing) if Digium could not continue to provide in-house
development.

I know that sounds harsh but it is the truth.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro