[asterisk-users] reINVITE with Dial() options -- bug 0010647

Mikhail Asyaev misha at dessators.ru
Wed May 7 07:39:07 CDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I've got the same problem described in
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=10647 (unfortunately, the bug is closed
and I could not find the way to reopen it).

Wiki says, " When options t, T", "h", "H", "w", "W" or "L" (with multiple
arguments) are applied, Asterisk will remain in the media path, even if
canreinvite=yes'' (a SIP channel option) has been specified."

But in fact, if canreinvite=yes for both peers, reINVITE is always
performed, no matter which Dial() options you specify.

Is there a way to fix it ? What I want to do is to tell * to reinvite for a
particular extension and to stay in media path for everything else.

Asterisk 1.4.19.1

Thanks,
Misha