[asterisk-users] Asterisk in Production ?

Benoit Plessis benoit at plessis.info
Tue May 6 14:42:17 CDT 2008

Tzafrir Cohen a écrit :
> On Tue, May 06, 2008 at 05:37:09PM +0200, Benoit Plessis wrote:
>

>> Here it is, but since the AsteriskNow release has stripped the binary
>> i fear it won't be of much use:
>>

> Is there any "-debug" package for asterisknow's asterisk package?
>
> On RedHat they are generated automatically. On Debian they require some
> extra settings, and has been present in recent Asterisk packages (the
> asterisk-dbg package) but not in all of the smaller modules packages.

Nope, already tried this before posting
but nothing like that appears on conary

anyway, i'll be migrating on a debian asap, since i now this
much better and the advantages of AsteriskNow keep reducing

as a matter of fact i already now that some thing that doesn't work
under AstNow
(my siemens sip hardphones, and my SIP provider (Keyyo) at least) work
with the
debian packaged asterisk.
Well for the sip provider it's not that it doesn't work, more than the
only way to have some
sound is to use the 'm' flag of the Dial() command to have the moh
played during the ringing.
Given that, i got some sound when the call is established ...

--
Benoit