[asterisk-users] Asterisk in Production ?

Mindaugas Kezys mkezys at gmail.com
Tue May 6 09:33:56 CDT 2008

Hello,

Our company did 200+ installations around the globe and had no issues with
stability with correct Asterisk version.

We used most of 1.4. As far as I remember 1.4.16 has some nasty bugs along
with 1.4.19.x (SIP + realtime).

So current stable is 1.4.18.1 (for us).

For load check: http://wiki.kolmisoft.com/index.php/How_fast_MOR_can_perform

It shows how our billing application performs on top of Asterisk (2049
channels) and we can push it even further with some improvements.

We DO NOT RESTART our Asterisk installations daily or weekly. They work for
months.

Regards,
Mindaugas Kezys
http://www.kolmisoft.com