[asterisk-users] DTMF

Jason Wolfe jason at clickforacall.com
Mon May 5 14:59:03 CDT 2008

Ok, ever had one of those issues that you're sure is quite simple to solve
but you can't seem to get anything useful from Google or anywhere else and
so you're ready to throw your computer out the window? Well, I'm there!

I am using a simple Zyxel VoIP phone to dial outbound calls to a PSTN
termination provider, so my extension file is one command. Dial()

Anywhere I call I probably need to enter an extension, but as it should,
asterisk tries to respond to these key presses. How do I pass the DTMF tones
through so that I can navigate the IVR of the system I'm calling???

Jason Wolfe
j at sonwolfe.com