[asterisk-users] MeetMeAdmin() working problem

David Backeberg dbackeberg at gmail.com
Mon May 5 08:40:08 CDT 2008

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 5:44 AM, srinivas Antarvedi
<srinivas.antarvedi at gmail.com> wrote:
>  but with a DID inward dialing if i want to call a particular command
>  of MeetMeAdmin()
>
>  exten => DID ,1,MeetMe(confnumber,command,user)
>

>  This is an unfeasible solution
>
>  Then how can i do that as  i cannot create 'n' conferences for 'n'
>  users and monitor
>  them by entering their appropriate  extensions as i have seen in  the case
>  of vicidial ?

First of all, there are two kicks. One kick will boot a single user,
as addressed by number, the other kick will empty the entire room.
I've never tried to invoke them from the DTMF.

MeetMeAdmin() is addressable from agi-bin. When we want to kick, we do
it from there using some scripts we wrote. We also have a web-based
interface that lets us pick one of 'n' active rooms, and perform a
kick from there.

If you really want this ability from the DTMF, you should read
app_meetme.c from the source code, and consider what buttons you want
to map to the action you want to perform.