[asterisk-users] [OT] wireless headphone that can answer a call?

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Mon May 5 08:30:13 CDT 2008

A long time ago, I used to have a desktop support role.  I had a
Plantronics wireless headset that actually had a transmitter, and an
arm controlled by a servo that would lift the handset out of the
cradle.  It was crude, but worked great.

I am sure there are much better integrated solutions now though.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro