[asterisk-users] Astricon?

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Mon May 5 06:48:36 CDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-05-04 at 15:38 -0400, Dean Collins wrote:
> Any official feedback yet on Astricon?

VON may be dead, but AstriCon is alive and well!  The AstriCon
conference will be from September 23rd through the 25th in the brand new
Renaissance Glendale Hotel just outside Phoenix, AZ.  More information
(including registration and hotel information) is at the AstriCon
website at http://www.astricon.net/

Having assisted with AstriCon since almost the very beginning, I can
assure you that we're doing everything we can to make this the best
AstriCon ever.  (If you're interested in presenting or exhibiting at
AstriCon, now is the time to let us know!)

If you have any other questions regarding AstriCon, please don't
hesitate to ask!

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager