[asterisk-users] 12 Noon Friday VoIP Users Conference "Weak-ly" Reminder

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Fri May 2 09:57:26 CDT 2008

Belated Happy Mayday,

As usual, Fridays at 12 Noon Eastern Time, 9 AM Pacific, 4PM GMT. I
have just ordered yet another new DECT SIP phone I heard about, a
Siemens S675 IP. I'd love to hear from anyone who has info on it, but
I myself will be able to comment on its use with asterisk next Friday,
hopefully. I've seen a  review or two of the 685 IP, which adds
bluetooth to the mix, but this is not of interest to me.
Anyway, give us a call and chime in on these things or just listen, if you can:

PSTN:
(724) 444-7444 Call ID: 22622

SIP:
exten => 1234, 1,Dial(SIP/123 at 66.212.134.192, 60, D(22622# ${MY_PIN} #) )
If you have no PIN use 1# instead. (remove any spaces in the line above)

INFO:
http://www.VoipUsersConference.org
http://food4wine.ning.com

IRC:
Follow chat(ter) or ask questions on IRC
on Freenode.net #voip-users-conference

RSS:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/AstUser

/r