[asterisk-users] Asterisk - get Caller String(as per key action)

Hiren Mistry hiren.mistry at mobilefundas.com
Fri May 2 00:04:02 CDT 2008

Dear Sir,

I have a one query for Asterisk, I want to make a dial plan to the
conference in Caller, Asterisk and my staff, and my staff will also
transfer call to return PBX to IVR. and when caller make press key as a
date of birth then ivr can make calculate sum in one digite (Example :-
12/12/2000 total is 8 ). So what I have to do in my dial-plan. My
Asterisk System is transfer call to PSTN line.

With Regards,
Hiren Mistry.