[asterisk-users] No voice in one direction, SIP, call manager

Martin Edlman edlman at fortech.cz
Mon Mar 31 03:44:24 CDT 2008

Hello,

	I have a problem with Asterisk 1.4.x and the call manager. When I
originate a call by the call manager or by a dot-call file only the
calling party can hear the called party, not vice versa. When I dial the
same number directly from the SIP phone (Cisco 7960) everything is OK.
	The same configuration worked with Asterisk 1.2 last week before
switching to 1.4.

	There is a gateway (Patton) to the telecom operator communicating with
the Asterisk via SIP.
	I've checked the SIP channels with "sip show channels" and it's the
same when the call is originated by the phone or the call manager.

	Is there something special to be set to make call manager originated
calls working again?

Dot-call used:

	# calling party
	Channel: SIP/CiscoPhone