[asterisk-users] Question about PCI Slots for DIGIUMs Boards

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sat Mar 29 04:41:24 CDT 2008

If I am not mistaking, Digium has pictures of the various PCI slots on
their website.

Google images is very helpful if you know what you are at, just don't
know the name
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=pci+slots&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2

Another idea is to call your sales channel, I am sure one or two phone
calls will get you setup for the right card in a few minutes and much
quicker than all this back and forth posting.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro