[asterisk-users] Finding iaxy's (iaxies?)

Stelios Koroneos skoroneos at digital-opsis.com
Sat Mar 29 03:56:44 CDT 2008

I haven't used any Iaxy but from the example it looks like once you ping the
ip of the Iaxy it will responde with a udp packet from port 9999
So you don't actually ping the 9999 port, but again as I said never used it
so I could be wrong

Stelios S. Koroneos

Digital OPSiS - Embedded Intelligence
http://www.digital-opsis.com