[asterisk-users] Question about PCI Slots for DIGIUMs Boards

Al Baker bwentdg at pipeline.com
Sat Mar 29 01:06:05 CDT 2008

Detailed specs for the "types" of PCI slots on the system were posted
each and every time I posted int the line

"I an considering using *your High Density T*1 cards on a number of
servers we are considering purchasing. The _VENDOR lists_ that his
_SYSTEM has:
_
_PCI Express_*: _two x8 slots*_, _two x8 low profile slots*_; *_PCI-X:
64-bit/100MHz_* "

I just do not know how to ask any more clearly, but as always I am open
to suggestions.

*_To Jared Smith  - THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!
_*