[asterisk-users] Application registration on Asterisk 1.4 and 1.6?

jonas boering jboergol at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Mar 28 16:36:24 CDT 2008

Hi Kevin, I need I little bit of help again.

I have installed in my PC for testing the last available version  of asterisk for testings. And I am using easyeclipse with cdt plugin to create a C project and compile the app_skel.c source file from the asterisk-1.4.18.1.  (GCC 4.1.3)

I noticed some compilation problems:
- load_module and unload_module can't be static.
- AST_MODULE_INFO_STANDARD(ASTERISK_GPL_KEY, "Skeleton (sample) Application") at the bottom need to be commented. error:  ‘AST_MODULE’ doesn't be declared here (not a function).

This is rare, because if do Ctrl + Click over AST_MODULE_INFO_STANDARD, the eclipse brings me to module.h file where is the #define clause.

Making the necessary changes it compile but when I try to load the module in the CLI it returns this message

[Mar 28 18:03:47] WARNING[18665]: loader.c:376 load_dynamic_module: Module 'app_skel.so' did not register itself during load
[Mar 28 18:03:47] WARNING[18665]: loader.c:649 load_resource: Module 'app_skel.so' could not be loaded.

Any Ideas?

best regards.