[asterisk-users] SPA-962+ SPA-932- blf function

John Meksavan jmeksavan at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 10:37:07 CDT 2008

On the Asterisk CLI> show hints

 Registered Asterisk Dial Plan Hints =-
                    211 at outbound            : SIP/211               State:Idle            Watchers  1

I do have real ip address for my asterisk server under the Peer column.  This is the output I get on the Asterisk CLI , when I am in a call with extension 211 (SPA-941).  So on my SPA-962 + SPA-932, the LED state remains GREEN, because Asterisk thinks it is in Idle state, which extension 211 is clearly not.

Why is that?

Best Regards,
John