[asterisk-users] sip.conf setvar option

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Fri Mar 28 09:44:04 CDT 2008

28 mar 2008 kl. 14.56 skrev Marcus Hunger:
> Particularly, I want to set the SIPADDHEADER variable dynamicly for
> peers with rt-engine. Working around it might be possible, but
> having the thing working transparently for Dial and Originate would
> be great.

That should work today with the unofficial backdoor I implemented.
sipaddheader just adds a few channel variables that the outbound
channel inherits.
If you add them yourself with

	setvar=_SIPADDHEADER99=X-peeraccountcode: 12345

I think that should work. Out of the box, like magic.

This of course only works with calls FROM peers.

Have a nice weekend!

/O