[asterisk-users] SPA-962+ SPA-932- blf function

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Fri Mar 28 07:36:16 CDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 02:12 +0000, John Meksavan wrote:
> I got the sidecar to subscribed to an extension on the Asterisk
> server, but the LED state on the SPA-932 never changes even when I am
> a call with that extension on another VOIP phone- SPA-941.   I got the
> speed dial function to work, but the "blf" function does not appear to
> work.

I documented the steps to get this working near the bottom of the page
at http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/SPA-962.  In essence, you need to
make sure you have dialplan hints, and that those hints are working
properly.  (This usually involves setting the calllimit setting in
sip.conf -- I typically set it to a value of 99.)

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager